Solving Your Best Friend's Separation Anxiety Doesn't Have To Be Difficult Or Cost Thousands of Dollars
Your commitment is more valuable than expensive dog classes and your best friend will be forever grateful. Use our easy-to-follow, at-home training plan to solve your dog's separation anxiety.Solve Your Dog's Separation Anxiety Now
What Is Dog Separation Anxiety?
Separation anxiety is an actual condition that many dogs suffer from. Your dog is not simply disobedient, and separation anxiety can be triggered from many different situations:
- Not training your puppy to be comfortable being alone from a young age
- A change in surroundings such as moving house
- The death of a pet friend your dog has lived with for years
- A rescue dog who has anxiety from being in rescue kennels
- A sudden change in a dog’s routine, for example, spending much more time alone than usual
Additionally, separation anxiety can take many shapes and forms, not all dogs react in the same manner. Some common symptoms include:
- Anxious behaviors like pacing, whining, or trembling while you’re gone or as you prepare to leave.
- Excessive barking or howling.
- Destructive acts, such as chewing or digging, particularly around doors or windows.
- Accidents in the house – urinating or defecating.
- Excessive salivation, drooling, or panting.
- Desperate and prolonged attempts to escape confinement, potentially ending in serious injury.
Separation anxiety manifests in highly distressed and destructive behavior from your pet when you leave the house. Depending on the dog, the signs can begin as soon as you start to put on your shoes, or they may not start until after you’ve left home and you return to angry complaints of excessive barking from your neighbors, or to find your dog has chewed up your furniture and toileted on the floor.
Extreme Consequences When Symptoms Of Separation Anxiety Are Ignored:
- Dogs may develop eating disorders and lethargic behavior
- Dogs have been known to break their teeth by trying to escape
- Dogs destroy doors and breakthrough windows to escape as
their anxiety increases
- Dogs tear their nails and skin by trying to get out
through the doors
An Easy To Follow Step-by-Step Plan To Solve Your Dog's Separation Anxiety At-Home
Consistency is the key to success when it comes to training a dog. It’s an undeniable truth that every dog trainer would agree on. The only question is whether you’re willing to commit your time & energy for training your dog at-home OR you prefer to pay hundreds & thousands of dollars for dog classes.
This training plan for solving dog separation anxiety is a perfect choice for dog owners who would like to train their dogs on their own by following an easy day-by-day plan.
How It Works: A Simple 2 Step Process
Start the easy-to-follow daily training plan
Track your dog's (and yours) progress towards happiness
Step No. 1
Start The Easy-To-Follow Daily Training Plan
- Only 15-Minutes Training Per Day
This plan is customized to follow the rules of the lockdown, meaning you won’t need to leave home.
- Your Dog Will Finally Enjoy Alone Time
Find out how to teach a dog to enjoy his own company & stop excessive barking.
- Very Easy To Follow
The plan was created for beginners to understand, so that everyone from a teenager to a senior could follow it!
- Inspire Your Dog With Smart Toys, Puzzles & More
Get suggestions to which toys are the best for different types of dogs.
- Relieve Stress & Anxiety
Help your dog to understand that there is no reason to bark because you will come back.
- Create A Strong Bond Of Trust With Your Dog With A Few Easy Tricks
Solving a dog’s separation anxiety is a game of trust. A feeling of confidence for each other with your four-legged
family member is fulfilling.
- Printable Happy Progress Calendar Will Keep You Accountable
Draw a smile every day to let yourself know how the training of the day went. Celebrate the progress and show off to family or friends.
People love to stick it on the fridge.
- Step-By-Step Plan For Easy Crate Training
Learn to teach your dog to love their crate.
Step No. 2
Track Your Dog’s Progress Towards Happiness On A Printable Calendar
It Will Keep You Accountable & Make Yourself Proud of You and Your Dog's Progress
WHO IS THIS TRAINING PLAN RIGHT FOR?
This Plan is Ideal For:
- Training puppies to comfortably stay home-alone from young age.
- Preventing a dog from having separation anxiety due to working-from-home and being in lockdown.
- Dog owners (including beginners) who want to solve separation anxiety by themselves instead of hiring an expensive dog trainer.
- For dogs with severe symptoms of separation anxiety (eating disorders, tearing their nails and skin by trying to get out through the doors or
windows) we would suggest consulting a dog behaviourist to ensure a personalized treatment and extra precautions.
Before & After
Join The DogTimez Family & Thousands of Happy Dog Owners
Hurry Before The Sale Ends:
DogTimez eBook: Solve Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety in 3 Months
- 3-Month Training Plan
Step-by-Step Guidance To Solve Your Dog's
- Crate Training
Step-by-Step Crate Training Guide
- Digital Ebook
- Printable Happiness Progress Calendar
3 Month Calendar To Track You & Your Dog's Progress
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout
- Instant & Lifetime Access
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee